Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Today I was lucky (one could say fortunate) enough to get another opportunity to seem some amazing items from Egypt.  Touted as treasures from King Tut, the exhibit at the Pacific Science Center had many other things from the Egyptian museum.  I've been there, and it is, in the very least, overwhelming.  Nothing of the display expertise that the Science Center put forth.  Lighting, display cases, explanations of what was on view... really beautiful!

So, keeping my resolution....of sketching every day with my 42 Sketches Group over on Facebook (or trying to), I am posting one of my little ditties.  Might post more at a later date...perhaps after fiddling with them a bit.  Until then....here is a Head of Amenhotep III in the Blue Crown of War, from Karnak, Temple of Amun.  What are you sketching?

No comments:

Post a Comment